- Duly accomplished application forms (Request for Optional Motor Vehicle Plates Form)
- Certified true copy of the (Official Receipt) OR/Certificate of Registration (CR), issued by the TDO
- Certification by the TDO that no plates have been issued to the motor vehicle together with the official receipt of payment of certification fee
- Certified true copy of the OR of payment for the plates ordered, by the Cashier and Noted by the District Head or Regional Director (not applicable to Central Office “CO” applicants)
- Duplicate Original Sales Invoice, (duly dated) in lieu of other documents to authenticate year model or to determine whether motor vehicle is brand new or certified true copy of dated sales invoice and delivery receipt
For CO applicants
- Secure the application form through LTO’s website, http://www.lto.gov.ph or visit MID-Computer Section located at LTO, Central Office, East Avenue, Quezon City
- Submit the duly accomplished application form at the CO MID-Computer Section together with the OMVSP requirements
- If plate applied is available, proceed to the Chairman (Executive Director’s Office) or Vice-Chairman (Internal Audit Division), Bids & Awards Committee (BAC) for approval, then to Finance and Management Division, Treasury Section for payment.
For Regional Office (RO) and District Office (DO) applicants outside of National Capital Region (NCR)
- Secure the application form in any RO/DO nationwide or through LTO’s website, http://www.lto.gov.ph
- Submit the duly accomplished application form in any RO/DO together with the OMVSP requirements
- Pay corresponding fee in the Cashier
- After payment, all requirements together with the OR as proof of payment are forwarded by concerned RO/DO to CO for approval and encoding.
Within seven (7) working days after your payment is received, your OMVSP will be sent through our accredited courier in the RO/DO where you have transacted your OMVSP or can be picked up at the Plate Section, Administrative Division, LTO, East Avenue, Quezon City.
*For verification on the availability of two (2) digit special plate, you may contact 922-9061 loc. 251.