- Temporary Operator’s Permit (TOP) – pink copy Note: If TOP was lost, secure an Affidavit of Loss TOP
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration (CR) of the motor vehicle
- Photocopy of Official Receipt (OR) of the motor vehicle
- If the vehicle is For Hire, Unit Verification from the Land Transportation Franchising & Regulatory Board (LTFRB) and Photocopy of Decision and/or Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC)
- Resolution and/or Judgment from the Traffic Adjudication Service (TAS)
- Official Receipt of payment of fines and penalties
- Other pertinent documents / certification such as Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) and Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC).
- Present the issued TOP (pink copy) together with all other pertinent documents to the Evaluator.
- A “Notice of Hearing” duly signed by the Hearing Officer, shall be issued to the driver/operator indicating the date and time (Schedule) of the “Hearing”.
Note: Summons shall be served to the apprehending officer at least three (3) days before the schedule hearing.
- The driver/operator shall present sufficient documentary evidence/s to warrant the dismissal of the violation/s listed in the TOP during the Hearing,
Note: Release Plate/s without Fine
If the vilolation/s specified in the TOP was disimissed by the Hearing Officer, the driver shall proceed to Step 5.
- Pay the corresponding fines and penalties indicated in the "Resolution" and/or "Judgement" at the Cashier.
- Proceed to the Law Enforcement Custodial Section (LECS)/Releasing Officer to redeem the confiscated motor vehicle plates/s.He shall submit the following documents:
a. Temporary Operator's Permit (TOP) - pink copy
b. Resolution/ Judgement
c. Official Receipt of payment of fines and penalties
d. Photocopy of the OR/CR of the motor vehicle
e. Certificate of Attendance (Seminar/Exam result) - if the violation commited was a running/moving violation
Note:If the violation commited was a running/moving violation such as but not limited to Disregarding Traffic Sign (DTS), Reckless, Obstruction, Illegal Parking, etc., proceed to the Road Safety Training Seminar, Traffic Safety Division / Seminar Room to attend a seminar and undergo a written examination prior to the release of the confiscated motor vehicle plates. Only those who passed the said examination will be issued a "Certificate of Attendance" which is required in the redemption of the confiscatedmotor vehicle plate/s.
f. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (if the violation commited has an accesory penalty which is a motor vehicle related)
- If the violation commited has an accesory penaltywhich is a motor vehicle related, e.g. violation is no seatbelt installed and broken wind shield, the driver / operator is required to correct the said defects.
- After the correction of defects, the apprehended unit shall be submitted to the Motor Vehicle Inspection Center (MVIC) for inspection where an MVIR shall be issued to the driver / operator.
- LTO Central Office (MAin Office) - Traffic Adjudication Service (TAS)
- LTO National Capital Region (NCR) - Operations Division
- Other LTO Regional Offices - Operations Division
- Any LTO District Office - if apprehended in other Regions