TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF UNDERBOND MOTOR VEHICLES
1. Cancellation of Bond from the Bonds Division, Bureau of Customs
2. BOC Certificate of Payment
3. Official Receipt of Tax payment
4. Deed of Sale
5. Confirmation of tax payment
6. Latest Official Receipt of payment of MVUC and other fees
7. PNP-TMG MV Clearance Certificate
8. Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
9. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
10. Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
11. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR. (This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.)
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Diliman District Office